Unisystemô Game System Template
With the Unisystem template you quickly create characters for Eden Studios' Unisystem settings. Data for All Flesh Must Be Eaten, Terra Primate, Armageddon and CJ Carella's WitchCraft are included. You can also add your own setting data sheets.
All data is fully customizable, with two character sheet styles to choose from, character combat summary, as well as HTML and RTF character summary outputs.
- Screen shot
- Includes all character creation data from All Flesh Must Be Eaten, Terra Primate, CJ Carella's WitchCraft, and Armageddon, including Attributes, Qualities, Drawbacks, Skills and Metaphysics powers.
- Automatically computes Secondary Attributes: Life Points, Endurance Points, Speed and Essence Points.
- Includes all modifiers due to Qualities and Drawbacks.
- Includes all archetypes from the above books.
- Guides you in using the allotted distribution of character points for all character types, including Norm, Survivor, Inspired, Mundane, Gifted, Bast, Lesser Gifted, True Immortal and all Supernaturals.
- Selectable campaign level for Armageddon adventures: Pre-Heroic, Heroic, Legendary or Mythical
- Select your character's Association and Metacreator automatically adds the Special Abilities.
- Racial powers are included on your supernatural and nonhuman characters.
- Two forms of character sheets (standard or one-page).
- Descriptive text printing option available (for example, Essence cost to use powers).
- HTML output for displaying characters on the web (example)
- Combat summary sheet (example)
- Create your own setting data sheets, including new Skills, Qualities, Metaphysics powers, Archetypes, NPCs, weapons, armor, vehicles, etc.
The application Metacreator is required. The Metacreator & Unisystem game system template bundle includes everything you need, if you have not previously purchased Metacreator.
Copyright © 2005 Alter Ego Software. All Rights Reserved.