Mysteries/Mystery Cults Ars Magica™ Supplement
The Mysteries Revised/Mystery Cults supplement continues Metacreator support for the Ars Magica Houses of Hermes line of supplements.
The Mysteries Revised/Mystery Cults supplement for Ars Magica 5th Edition is being developed with assistance and permission of Atlas Games, Inc. .
Note: Metacreator and Ars Magica 5th Edition are required. Be sure to purchase or update to the latest release of Metacreator and Ars Magica before installing Mysteries Revised/Mystery Cults.
- Includes all data from Mystery Cults and The Mysteries Revised Edition supplements.
- New Virtues and Flaws, including new rules for Heartbeasts.
- Create your own initiation scripts and save them as separate files (or add them to data sheets), or use the scripts from the data sheets as a basis for experminentation and modification.
- New Durations, Ranges and Targets for spells. These are now customizable so you can create your own.
- New activities for the Mysteries: Ascend to Hall of Heroes, Automatic Vis Extraction, Become Living Ghost, Becoming, Bind Immortal Memory, Blend with Substance, Create Item of Quality, Create/Prepare Automaton, Create Periapt, Create Ready-Opened Device, Design Rote, Enchant Casting Tool, Form-Specific Vis Extraction, Inscribe Verditius Elder Runes, Invent Rote, Prepare Lesser Elixir, Prepare Great Elixir, Reforge Enchanted Device, Repair Enchanted Item, Smelt Enchanted Device
The Metacreator application and Ars Magica Template are required.
Copyright © 2007-2014 Alter Ego Software. All Rights Reserved.